Present/ Past Perfect Tense

Thursday 13 December 2012
1) I ______________ my keys, so I can't open that door. (to lose)

2) Columbus __________________ in the New World in 1492. (to arrive)

3) Nina ______________ her leg. She is still in hospital. (to break)

4) He _________________ here all his life. (to live) 

5) Colin ___________________ for Brazil this morning. (to leave) 

6) Last winter Robin ___________________ with his father in the Alps for three days. (to stay) 

7) Ellen ______________________ with her left hand. (always/to write)

8) She ________________________ a language course in Paris last summer. (to do) 

9) ____________________ anyone _____________________ yet? (to phone) 

10) I ____________________ Paul today, but I _____________________ him last Sunday. (not/to see - to see)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Let's Learn English! It's Fun! | Designed by Blogger Templates.